Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I can't believe this has happened....

Yes....they say it will happen..............don't take a chance....but I did....and now....it's all lost....my external hard drive fell off the counter and died. My wonderful geeky husband who is sooo talented with the computer, tried everything....but it was not going to come alive. I have lost everything for the last five years. Digital scrapbook stuff...documents....pictures................oh the pictures I had...grandkids, vacations, scaned pics of my parents and my childhood....free pics from blogs.....quotes that I have been saving...EVERYTHING...I am so sick about this...but it's my fault....EVERYONE says you have to backup your files....

SOOOO..............listen to me.....................BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, cause it will happen eventually......................and then.................it hurts...it really hurst.....

No comments:

Post a Comment