Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost Easter

Hello World!
.........it's almost Easter! This holiday, for those who follow Jesus, is a time to reflect on what He did for all of mankind.
 His love for all people...
           and His obedience to His Father.....
                    giving His life on the cross........
                          taking all our sins upon Himself.....
                                  so we can come to the Father.
What a gift to us!.........and one that I am sooo thankful for.


And.... now that I have grandchildren (and their parents).......sharing our home with us, the boys are all excited about the Easter Bunny, colored eggs, and CANDY!! what joy they bring to our home. So I had to make something to celebrate the two views of Easter in our home and I created a bunting...that says"He is Risen".
 

The picture is dark but that is the best I could get. Do you also see all the kids toys on the patio? What a crazy wonderful life!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY and what a fantabulous 1st post! I to am a Christian and I will be celebrating Easter. Your banner looks wonderful, and what a fun filled house you must have. Welcome to blog land, see it wasn't that hard now was it?

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete