Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Books

Hello World!.........I was lucky to sleep in this moring (thanks honey)..........because I stayed up toooo late reading a GREAT book....."Eve's Daughters, by Lynn Austin. The story is about 4 women, and their lives, starting in the 1800's to 1980. The ultimate theme is God's grace to us if only we will receive it.......Lynn Austin writes wonderful stories, totally keeping you hooked all the way thru.... with the underlining message of God's love. Great Reading!!!

AND.......yesterday..reading Dawn's Journal Journeys (a new blog about artful jounaling) she mentioned Strathmore Visual Journal Workshops and I quickly went to the site, (after I commented on how much I liked her new journal!) and signed up for the Recycled workshop (the active class is over but all the pdf.s and videos are still available). The info is great for those of us starting out to do artfull/mixed media journaling....and yes........I'm heading that direction. I can continue to make my own books and then use them for the journaling...it's all sooo exciting..be still my heart!!

got to run...........thanks for visiting...........luv.........M

No comments:

Post a Comment