Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Good Morning World.......

A three day weekend with such deep feelings for those who have served our country.For my generation is was our fathers.......and now our sons. I am proud to have had my son serve four years in the Army after his high school gradution. We were not at war during his service, but never the less......his time committed to our country served us and him well. Thank you my son!



and.......... my oldest daughter is married to a man who joined the Marines after high school and choose to make it his career. He did serve in Iraq twice and I am soooo proud of him because I know from my daughter what a sacrific it was....to him and his family.

So thanks to all our men and women...........we truely appreciate what you have done for the citizens of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment