Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Now What?

Now that the Summer of Color Challenge is over, I see the need to belong to groups.....keeps the momentum rolling. So with that.... I am joining some of my friends in a Calendar of the Year ATC swap. Every other week we will make an ATC for the designated month and by the end of the year we will have 12 ATC's times 6......WOW.....72 ATC's. That should be fun and then we can display the cards of the month all thru 2012.

Here is my first ATC for January.....I decided to have a theme of Gemstone and Flower of the month and go digital again. (got to keep at it and moving forward)


(think I will start some fall art....it's ALMOST here!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to use the flower/gem of the month. You'll have quite a collection.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete