Thursday, August 25, 2011

Struck Gold....or....Look at all the Loot!!

Good Morning World........

I wanted to show off all the wonderful scraps that came in an envelope swap that I joined over at LaWendula... www.lawendula.blogspot.com  a few weeks ago. The most WONDERFUL paper and ephemera was sent to me and just made me giddy....yes people, giddy....I just LOVE paper.
                             
                                         Just LOOK at all the loot!! whooo-hooo!


Monopoly money, tickets, B&W photos, a lotto ticket...music, wallpaper, a red Chinese money envelope, stamps from all over the world, scraps of paper, tags, an 1915 receipt...from Jayne in Oklahoma. Thanks SOOOO VERY much Jayne.........

Hope your heart went pitter-patter like mine did!!!

3 comments:

  1. Paper Swap like I love it, smooth running and nice and full of generosity!
    Lucky you! :) Glad you will come back again.
    And Jayne, you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to get stuff in the mail through a swap? I haven't done one in ages but your photo makes me think I should again.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a stash. I love paper also. Almost as much as art supplies........almost. =D

    ReplyDelete